Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Selamat Ulangtahun sayang...

This entry should be posted yesterday. :)

Dear Hubby,

Happy 27th birthday.
Although we are not together to celebrate your birthday,  please know that you are always in my prayers.

This year has been the 2nd year you celebrate your birthday as a husband. And both years, we cannot sit together to blow the candles. I am devastated. I wanted to make a surprise party or even have a cake on your birthday but I just can't.  Just because you're so far away from home.

But Hubby, I just want you to know that even the distance is separating us in million miles, you're always near to the heart.  I have been so lucky to have you as my husband.  You are so perfect in your own way. You make me happy and never stop to bring me up again whenever I fell to my feet.  Again and again, you have got me falling in love with you. I am just so surprise with how a person can fall in love with the same person continuously without fail. You showed me it's possible.  Thank you Hubby. 

Thank you for being the only one for me. Thank you for righting me when I'm wrong.  Thank you for always being there, showing your hands for support.  Thank you for never fail to lend me your shoulder wherever I'm feeling low. Thank you, so so so much for accepting me for who I am.

If I were given another lifetime,  I would still choose to fall in love with you.

I'm sorry that I cannot give you any special gift on your birthday but I will try to give it when you're back here with me. Back here for good,  insyaAllah. 

May our love stays till Jannah.

I wuff u, hubby.

0 ::sok sek:::

 

Template by Best Web Hosting