Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Iphone 4 won't turn on!

Okay, my first advise is;

DO NOT PANIC.

Yes, I've experienced the same thing, JUST a few minutes ago. I waited for 2 hours for the Iphone to reboot but nothing happened. The only thing that I can see is the Apple logo. So I cursed and cursed at the almost 2 years aged phone. 

Seriously, I started to having the urge to cry. I even borrowed my mother's handphone to call my hubby (with the intention of getting a new one) but he said he had also experienced the same thing.

If your Iphone won't start, and did nothing for almost 2 hours like mine, please...

1) Connect your phone to the power source.

2) Press the power / lock button for about 20 seconds.

Still nothing happens?

3) Press the power/lock button together with the home button. Count until 30 seconds.

And...

Walla!

My Iphone is back to live!

Alhamdulillah!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~


0 ::sok sek:::

 

Template by Best Web Hosting